Permanent Total Disability: The PTD rate
is governed by 11-9-501(b).
- PTD is paid at the same rate as the
- PTD benefits will begin on the day
after the Healing Period Ended date.
- Limit for liability on PTD benefits
is governed by §11-9-502(b)(2) provided [Rule
099.28] notice requirements are met. Thereafter, the limit for liability on PTD benefits is governed by §11-9-502((B) (Act 1599 of 2007).
Death Claims: Eligibility and entitlements
are governed by §11-9-527, Compensation for Death.
This section explains:
- funeral benefits
- conditions for eligibility
- class of persons eligible for benefits,
their entitlements, and conditions for termination of dependence.
- Limit for liability is subject to the limitations of compensation enumerated in §11-9-501, §11-9-506 and §11-9-502, as amended by Act 1599 of 2007.
- §11-9-527(c) provides the percentage
of entitlements for each class of beneficiary. This percentage
is to be multiplied by the average weekly wage.
If the total combined percentages of
all beneficiaries exceed 66 2/3 % or the state weekly maximum,
the benefits must be apportioned in accordance with section
available in this website under [CALCULATIONS]
to assist or you may call Special Funds Division for
assistance. Likewise, if you have a question or need
assistance on a partial dependency claim, you should
call the Special Funds Division for guidance.
State of Arkansas
Workers' Compensation Commission
324 Spring Street
P.O. Box 950
Little Rock, Arkansas 72203-0950
Telephone 1-501-682-3930 / 1-800-622-4472
Legal Advisor Direct 1-800-250-2511
Arkansas Relay System TDD 1-800-285-1131
information or comments regarding this site
contact the AWCC Communications Liaison